1. Cheesy Cheddar Sauce – ½ Cup
2. Boiled Noodles Roughly Chopped – 1 Cup
3. Boiled Mashed Potato- ¾ cup
4. Boiled & Coarsely crushed Sweet Corn- ½ Cup
5. Spring Onion- ½ Cup
6. Chopped Green Chilli- 2 tsp
7. Refined Flour or Maida – ½ cup
8. Bread Crumbs For rolling
9. Oil for deep frying
Method of Preparation
1. To make Cheesy Noodles Potato cutlet, combine the refined flour and ¾ cup water in a bowl, mix well & keep aside.
2. Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions and shape each portion into a flat round cutlet.
3. Dip each cutlet in the plain flour water mixture & then roll in the bread crumbs till it is evenly coated from all the side.
4. Heat the oil in a kadhai & deep fry a few cheesy noodles cutlet at a time till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
5. Serve the cheesy noodles potato cutlet immediately with cheesy cheddar dip.