Tandoori Paneer Tikaa with BBQ mustard Mayo
Require Ingredients for Marination:
1. Vegetables – 2 Cup (Diced Onion. Diced Capsicum, Paneer Cubes )
2. BBQ Mustard Mayo Sauce – 4 tbsp
3. Oil – 1 tsp
Method of Preparation:
1. In a large bowl take 4 tbsp BBQ Mustard Mayo sauce
2. Further add 2 cup vegetables like onion petals, thickly chopped capsicum (red and green) and cubes of paneer.
3. Mix until all the Vegetables are mixed well with the Sauce.
4. Now add Also add 1 tsp oil and Mix gently to coat the vegetables well.
5. Also, marinate, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
6. After the marination, put the marinated paneer, capsicum and onion in a wooden skewer.
7. Further, roast it on hot tawa or grill it in oven or tandoor.
8. Spread a tsp. of oil over the tikka as well.
9. Fry on medium flame and keep stirring occasionally.
10. Fry on all sides, making sure it does not burn.
11. Serve Hot.