1. Aloo Pattie
2. Schezwan Ketchup - 3 tbsp
3. Boiled Potato - 1 cup
4. Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves - 1 tbsp
5. For Dough-Corn Flour - 1 tbsp
6. Wheat Flour - 1/2 Cup
7. Refined Wheat Flour - 1/2 cup
8. Oil - 1 tsp
9. Salt to taste
11. For Frankie - Onion Slices , 1/2 Cup Cabbage , 1/2 cup Capsicum , 1/2 Cup Grated Cheese , 1/4 Cup
Method of Preparation
Making Schezwan Ketchup Aloo Pattie
1. Heat oil in a pan, add 3 tbsp schezwan ketchup and sauté for a minute.
2. Then add 1 cup boiled and mashed potatoes & 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves. Mix well. 3. Cool down mixture, then roll oval-shaped aloo pattie and flatten it with hands.
4. Heat oil or butter in a pan, place aloo pattie on it. Cook on low flame till crispy layer from both the sides of pattie.
Making Frankie Roti
1. In a mixing bowl, add 1/2 cup wheat flour, 1/2 cup maida, salt and oil. Mix well.
2. Add water gradually and knead soft dough.
3. Take some dough and roll into big size roti.
4. Heat a pan, add frankie roti and roast it slightly.
5. Apply butter on roti and roast till brown spots on the roti.
Assembling Schezwan Frankie
1. Take a roti, spread schezwan ketchup or tomato sauce as per taste.
2. Place a pattie over the sauce.
3. Top with finely chopped cabbage, onion & capsicum.
4. Also, top with grated cheese and roll both the sides of roti.
5. Serve Schezwan Frankie.