1. 500 gm Seedless Watermelon Roundles, Chilled
2. 100 gm Feta Cheese Crumbled
3. 1/2 Cup Fresh Basil Chopped
For Dressing -
1. 1/4 Cup Thai Lime & Basil Sauce
2. Salt to taste
Method of Preparation
1. Cut out rind from watermelon.Chop the fruit into 1 inch cubes or roundels. Remove the seeds from it.
2. In a small bowl, add Thai Lime & Basil Sauce. This is the dressing for the salad.
3. In a large bowl, combine watermelon cubes/roundels, crumbled feta and basil leaves. Toss gently until ingredients are combined well. Transfer to serving bowl. Sprinkle few basil leaves on top.
4. Drizzle the dressing over the salad. Stir gently to integrate the cheese, dressing into the salad.
5. Serve chilled.