Ingredients1. Grated Carrot - ½ cup
2. Grated Cabbage– ½ cup
3. Capsicum Finely
4. Chopped – ½ Cup
5. Grated Paneer – ½ cup 6. Bolognese Sauce – 2 tbsp
Method of Preparation1. 1 cup Maida , 2 tsp. oil mix properly , salt to taste
2. Make the dough, Cover & keep a side for 15 to 20 minute.
1. Heat 1tbsp oil in a pan . Add ½ cup grated carrots, 1/2 cups Grated cabbage and 1/2 cup finely chopped green capsicum and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring often. You want the veggies to remain crunchy and not get super soft.
2. Add ½ cups grated paneer and mix well.
3. Add 2 tbsp Bolognese sauce and mix well & cook for 1 more minute and your filling is ready.
4. Remove in a bowl and let it cool.
1. Take one roundel on your left palm put a 1 tbsp of stuffing and give different shapes to momos.
2. Now heat water in a steamer. Grease one plate or arrange cabbage leafs on it. Arrange the momos and steam for 10 - 12 minutes or till done.
3. Serve immediately with Bolognese Sauce.